Become a Partner
The support of our many corporate, family and individual Partners has helped us to fund over $11.5 million in innovative research around the country. Join us in the fight and make an impact by promoting lung cancer research and awareness. See a list of our Partners here.
Our Progress Partners are individuals, families, foundations or other groups who support UALC at larger levels. Their support is crucial for UALC to continue to fund innovative research that will make an impact on lung cancer patients. Our Progress Partners generally support UALC through two avenues:
- Supporting our Scientific Programs through grant sponsorship. Funding or co-funding a Research Grant will allow UALC to increase the likelihood of new discoveries in the field and cutting edge treatments. Progress Partners co-fund or fully fund one or more two-year $100,000 research grants through UALC's Scientific Program.
- Holding large-scale events with potential to raise at least $20,000. Our experienced event planning team provides individualized administrative and event support to our Progress Partners.
Champion Partners are individuals, families, and groups that launch their own smaller events and initiatives raising less than $20,000 to support UALC. Our many Champions across the country collectively enable UALC to continue to support critical research, while bringing lung cancer awareness to their local communities. Examples of Champion events include:
We are extremely grateful to our Corporate Partners who are championing the fight against lung cancer. Through their generous financial support we are able to fund critical scientific research that is leading the way in the field of lung cancer. Our Corporate Partners support the work of UALC through many different approaches, including:
- Supporting our Scientific Programs through grant sponsorship. Funding or co-funding a Research Grant will allow UALC to increase the likelihood of new discoveries in the field and cutting edge treatments.
- Sponsoring our local and national events. Event sponsorship helps bring lung cancer awareness to local communities, gives a voice to individuals and families touched by lung cancer, and raises desperately needed funds for research.
- Holding employee events. Our Corporate Partners have held many creative events for their employees, such as Wear Jeans to Work Day or a company-wide Kites for a Cure.
- Sponsoring UALC awareness programs. Sponsorship of these programs helps UALC continue to raise awareness of lung cancer through education and outreach.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact our Development Team at email@example.com.
Our Partners are recognized through grant naming opportunities and listing on our website. You can view grants sponsored by our Partners here.